Welcome to the website for the UC Berkeley Molecular and Cell Biology Postdoc Lunch Club (PDLC)!
Next talk is Friday, April 14, 2017 12pm-1pm
Topic: Planning meeting
Please join us for lunch next week for a planning meeting to discuss several topics that will be of interest to the postdoc community and ways we can implement these ideas in the near future.
1. Special interest groups. We have had a number of requests to help form special interest groups within the postdoc community (i.e.: K99 writing group, chalk talk practice groups, early postdoc fellowships, etc). We would like to discuss how to organize these groups and reach out to faculty or postdocs who have recently gone through these processes for assistance.
2. Increasing the visibility of the postdoc community.
3. Increasing networking within the MCB postdoc community (linkedin site, profiles on the website)
4. Planning - we are looking for assistance in finding speakers for future meetings, especially people who have been involved in biotech and start ups.
As always, there will the FREE LUNCH provided and the company of your fellow MCB postdocs!
- PDLC organizing committee